Early farmhouse on Amsterdam's southside includes: Franciscan Apple china 100+ pieces, solid maple furniture -- dining table with six (6) Windsor spindle-back chairs, hutch by Ethan Allen, bar/cabinet, desk, several recliners, couch, utility kitchen table with 4 chairs, bedroom set (Mediterranean style), bedroom set in maple, brass bed, beautiful serpentine slant-top desk in burled maple, sewing kit with Brother machine, gotta see the "new" leather upholstered electric love-seat recliner and more!
Basement is ripe for pickers!
- Clocks & lamps
- American Tourister luggage set
- Table games, dolls
- Smalls (turtle collection) Occupied Japan, German, crackle-glass, Delft
- Cow stuff (Holstein)
- BBQ grill
- Outdoor furniture (winter season snow-tanning)
- Freezer (Gibson upright)
- Wagonwheel chandelier
- Clothing -- men, women, girls
- Time magazines 1980-81
- Kids books--Billy Whiskers, many Goldens, storybooks